Nokia Mobile has published a video for users who don’t know how to chat with Nokia Mobile support team using the pre-installed My Phone App from their device. This latest video can be watched on the company’s official YouTube channel “Nokia Mobile”. It’s around 1 minute & 12 seconds long. I don’t know this video was necessary or not but I just loved the way they explained. Take a look at this latest video below :
It will be great if HMD publishes such types of videos explaining Nokia smartphone owners regarding common issues on their respective devices.
Nokia Mobile My Phone App details :
With this app, you can:
- Get involved with the Nokia phones community
- Discover apps recommended for you
- Contact support easily with live chat
- Check battery health and phone stats at a glance with the device monitor
- Get quick answers to frequently asked questions
- Check out the user guide for your phone and find out how to make the most of your Nokia Android smartphone
- Find your nearest Nokia Mobile Care center
- Check up on the status of your warranty.
Have you used this pre-installed My Phone App to chat with Nokia Mobile support team ? Do let us know in the comments section below.
Keep visiting for more updates 🙂
Source : YouTube