Yesterday (On Sep 5) with the announcement of new phones (Nokia 7.2, 6.2, 2720 Flip, 800 Tough & 110) Nokia Mobile has also announced the Nokia Power Earbuds at the company’s launch event in Berlin. The sleek and stylish Nokia Power Earbuds feature a compact charging case for storing and charging your earbuds. Fully charged, the charging case provides up to 150 hours of battery life for your earbuds.
Here’s the brief from HMD’s press release regarding these new earbuds :
Building on the success of the award-winning Nokia True Wireless Earbuds, HMD Global introduces the True Wireless Nokia Power Earbuds, the latest member to the True Wireless Earbuds family. The new wireless earbuds are built to last longer when combined with the portable charging case, being able to be recharged up to 30 times for up to a spectacular 150 hours of playback in total.
- Portable charging case protects and charges your earbuds
- Charging case provides up to 150 hours of earbud battery life
- Enjoy music rain or shine with IPX7 rated waterproof earbuds
- Graphene drivers deliver high-quality audio
- Universal Bluetooth 5.0 compatibility
- Easy access to your favorite voice assistant
- In the box : Nokia Power Earbuds, Charging case, USB Type-C cable, 3 pairs of interchangeable bud ends (small, medium and large), Quick start guide
- Color : Charcoal Black, Light Grey
- Earbud dimensions : 25 x 23 x 23.8mm
- Charging case dimensions 79 x 48.5 x 31mm
- Music playback time : Up to 5 hours on one charge
- Portable charging : Fully-charged case charges earbuds up to 30 times
- Bluetooth : 5.0
- Charging case battery capacity : 3000 mAh
Price & Availability :
These Earbuds will be come in Charcoal Black and Light Grey and will be available from October, retailing at 79 Euros.
You can check these Earbuds on Nokia.com/Phones by clicking here.
Would you like to buy one or already using the Nokia True wireless Earbuds ? Do let us know in the comments section below.
Keep visiting for more updates 🙂