Nokia 800 Tough is now official. This is a rugged Nokia device from HMD Global. This new Nokia is waterproof, dustproof & drop protected. It comes with a 2.4″ QVGA display, KaiOS, Google Assistant, supports WhatsApp & Google Maps, 2100 mAh long lasting battery with 43 days of standby time on single charge & much more.
Here is a brief about this phone from the HMD’s press release :
Joining the market-leading feature phone portfolio, the Nokia 800 Tough is the first rugged Nokia phone from HMD Global, bringing a new level of durability to fans across the world. Not only is the Nokia 800 Tough water and dust proof, it is also protected against drops and has been designed to withstand extreme temperatures, making it an ideal companion for demanding worksites or adventurous travels.
Nokia 800 Tough official Specifications & Features :
- Colors : Black Steel, Desert Sand
- Size : 145.4 x 62.1 x 16.11mm
- Weight : 161g
- Durability : Water resistant and dustproof (IP68), drop protection (up to 1.8 meters), MIL-STD-810G compliant
- Display Size & Type : 2.4” (6.1 cm) QVGA
- Network bands (excluding USA and Latin America) GSM: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 | WCDMA: 1, 5, 8 | LTE 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38/41 (120MHz), 39, 40
- Network bands (Europe) GSM: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 | WCDMA: 1, 5, 8 | LTE 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20
- WiFi : 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth : 4.1
- Operating system : KaiOS
- RAM : 512 MB
- Internal storage : 4 GB
- CPU Qualcomm 205 Mobile Platform
- Rear camera : 2 MP with flash
- Audio : 3.5 mm headphone jack, FM radio & Loudspeaker
- Battery type : Non-removable 2100 mAh
Check out below the official introduction video of Nokia 800 Tough :
Price & Availability :
The Nokia 800 Tough comes in Black Steel and Desert Sand and will be available early October, priced at 109 Euros.
You can check this device on Nokia.com/Phones by clicking here.
No doubt this is one of the most beautifully designed Nokia phones by HMD.
What do you think about this new Nokia revival ? Let us know in the comments section !
Keep visiting for more updates 🙂