Today HMD Global has announced the “Nokia World Photography Day” competition for Nokia fans. By participating in this competition you can get a chance to win a brand new Nokia smartphone (If you win). This competition is announced on the Nokia community. You can check below, what HMD’s staff member “Laura” has to say about this competition :
Happy World Photography Day, everyone! To celebrate, we’re bringing you our very own World Photography Day competition where 12 lucky photographers will win a brand new Nokia smartphone.
We’ll choose the top three photos in each of the following categories:• Food and fashion – make us envious of a dish or an outfit
• Portraits – show us layers of emotion in an expression
• Nature and landscapes – capture the beauty of the great outdoors
• Urban and architecture – pay homage to the style of streets or buildings.
The three winners in each category will be awarded :
- Nokia 9 PureView – 1st place
- Nokia 8.1 – 2nd place
- Last one will be Nokia 4.2 – 3rd place
Here’s how you can enter:
- Take a photo with your Nokia phone included in the categories
- Post it on this thread Or, post your photo on Instagram
- Include the following with your picture:
Category name, Name of the phone you used to take the photo and hashtags #ShotOnNokia, #WorldPhotographyDay
- Feel free to post in both this thread and Instagram, participate as many time you want
The competition will run until September 1 (11:59PM UTC+3), so make sure your submissions are up by then. Winners will be announced on September 2.
Before you make the decision to participate in this competition, check out the terms & conditions for the same. You can download the pdf version of T&C here.
If you’re passionate about the photography then you must be the part of this competition. This is a great opportunity for you.
For more details, you can visit the Nokia community by clicking here.
Thanks to Chirag for the tip (As of I know you’re a very good photographer). Best of luck to you & all the Nokia fans who are reading this.
Keep visiting for more updates 🙂