A new tutorial posted on the official Nokia website Nokia.com/Phones shows how you can safely clean and disinfect your Nokia phone to stay safe from ongoing Coronavirus pandemic throughout the globe. Here are the all tips suggested by Nokia Mobile :
Before you get started
- Wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds with hand soap before cleaning your handset.
- Ensure your phone is unplugged from any wall outlets, docking stations, or wired connection.
- Remove the case from your phone if you are using one.
- Ensure any openings or ports on your phone are closed where possible.
Which products you should not use on your smartphone or feature phone ?
- Do not use hand gels, abrasive wipes or chemicals (including bleach and pure alcohol) on your handset, since this can damage the protective coating on your phone.
- Do not submerge your phone in cleaning agents or apply cleaning fluids directly to your handset, as this may cause damage to the device.
- Avoid using any abrasive materials that could scratch and damage your mobile phone.
How to clean your smartphone or feature phone using water and hand soap ?
- Lightly wipe your phone with a damp microfibre cloth with water and hand soap watching out not to wipe any liquid into any of the openings.
- Dry your phone with a clean microfibre cloth to ensure no moisture remains, and to ensure any potential marks are removed.
How to safely disinfect and clean with an alcohol wipe ?
- Using a 70% isopropyl alcohol wipe, lightly wipe your phone while avoiding any open ports or openings. These should be available from most pharmacies depending on stock.
- Wipe your handset with a clean microfibre cloth to ensure no moisture is present, and to remove any potential marks.
All above mentioned tips will be very helpful to disinfect your Nokia phone from Coronavirus. In addition to this, please follow all the rules suggested by your respective governments.
Stay safe, stay home & stay tuned for further updates 🙂