Just a day before new Nokia phones announcement (March 19th), Nokia Mobile My Phone App has received a new update on Google Play store. This latest update is just around 6MB in size. It comes with bug fixes and performance improvements. In the coming days we are expecting one more update to this pre-installed App which will support newly announced Nokia Android smartphones.
Nokia Mobile My Phone App details :
With this app, you can :
- Get involved with the Nokia phones community
- Discover apps recommended for you
- Contact support easily with live chat
- Check battery health and phone stats at a glance with the device monitor
- Get quick answers to frequently asked questions
- Check out the user guide for your phone and find out how to make the most of your Nokia Android smartphone
- Find your nearest Nokia Mobile Care center
- Check up on the status of your warranty
Check this App on Google Play Store by clicking here.
Stay tuned for further updates 🙂