Nokia Mobile My Phone App just received a new update on Google Play Store. In this new update HMD has fixed the battery management button issues with some newer phones (probably Nokia 6.2/7.2). It’s size is less than 2 MB so, you can update this App just within few seconds.
With Nokia Mobile My Phone App, you can:
- Get involved with the Nokia phones community
- Discover apps recommended for you
- Contact support easily with live chat
- Check battery health and phone stats at a glance with the device monitor
- Get quick answers to frequently asked questions
- Check out the user guide for your phone and find out how to make the most of your Nokia Android smartphone
- Find your nearest Nokia Mobile Care center
- Check up on the status of your warranty
Contact support with live chat is a very helpful feature of this App. The support team can help you fixing minor issues of your Nokia smartphone. There is a specific timing for each country to use this feature which you can find in the App.
You can check this App on Google Play store by visiting here.
Stay connected for more news updates 🙂