Nokia C3 officially teased to launch in India | Is it really needed?

Image : Nokia C3 | Nokia C3 India launch

After entering in the Chinese smartphone market, Nokia C3 a budget Android smartphone is now officially teased to launch in India through company’s verified Twitter handle. But the real question is, Do users in India really needs this phone? We’ll try to find out it’s answer below but before that let’s have a look at Nokia Mobile India’s latest tweet:

Nokia C3 India Launch Teaser

In a 16 seconds video teaser company is asking, “Is bharat ready to go digital?” written in the sketch of Nokia C3 & a “coming soon” tag just below of it.

Nokia C2 Highlights

  • Colors: Nordic blue, sand gold
  • Display: 5.99″ HD+ IPS with tempered glass
  • Network supports: 4G
  • Camera (Rear):  8 MP autofocus | F2.0 with flash
  • Camera (Front): 5 MP | F2.4
  • Processor: High-performance eight-core processor 1.6 GHz
  • Storage: 3GB RAM | 32GB Internal
  • Operating System: Android 10
  • Other: Fingerprint sensor (Rear mounted)
  • Battery: 3040 mAh
  • Price: 699 ¥ (China) = Rs.7,500 INR (After conversion)

Nokia Mobile could launch this Nokia C3 in India within next few days. No doubt this is a great phone with decent specs. But considering new Nokia C series (Nokia C1 & C2 are also there) was especially made for select developing countries like Africa, Middle East & that’s why the real question is, “Do users in India really needs this device where they’re continuously asking for mid-range & high-end flagship phones like Nokia 9.3 PureView & 8.3 5G? Well, we asked the same question to Nokia fans like you on our Twitter handle:

Poll Results:

As you can see above, Twitter poll has ended with mixed opinions. Total 154 users participated in it. Out of them 51.3% think that users in India needs this device & remaining 48.7% thinks there is no need to launch such device & Nokia Mobile should have to come up with some better phones.

Top User Opinions:

1] It should be under Rs.6,000 INR..

2] Users in India needs a powerful mid-ranger with 730G SoC..

https://twitter.com/Soumil1999/status/1297104035120480256?s=19

3] .. It’s not that impressive

4] ..this is a good looking budget device selling at less than $100

5] In India, users need mid-range smartphone like Nokia 6.3 & 7.3..

6] India doesn’t need it..

7] ..HMD wants last person in this country to use an Android device

https://twitter.com/KumarSnehashis/status/1297103604868759554?s=19

8] ..hardware is very important for lag free experience

9] ..they should launch Nokia 8.3 in India

https://twitter.com/fanboy_nokia/status/1297365011459747840?s=19

Now, after considering these user opinions we can say “Price” is an important factor & if HMD launches this device under Rs.7000 then it would be great option in its segment.

Thanks to all participants for sharing your honest opinions.

[Last updated on 23 Aug 2020 at 1:20pm]

Source: 1, 2

- Advertisment -