Today (March 15th), Nokia Mobile has officially announced the all new Nokia C2 an entry level basic Android Go powered smartphone with 4G support. Recently we reported about the rumored specs of this device & it looks like the source is reliable. Nokia C2 is the successor to Nokia C1 which was announced in the last year for select countries. At the time of writing this article there is no dedicated page for this newly announced Nokia C2 on the official Nokia website. But Nokia Mobile has uploaded official introduction video of this device on the company’s YouTube channel which reveals that the device comes with 5.7″ HD+ display. Here is a full video :
No other details regarding its exact specs, features, price & availability are available right now. But we’ll update this article with all the details as soon as we get them.
Update (March 15, 4:10 PM IST) :
Full specifications of Nokia C2 are now available on Nokia.com/Phones. You can check them out here.
Specifications Highlights :
- Colors : Cyan, Black
- Display : 5.7″ HD+ IPS screen with 18:9 ratio
- Processor : Quad Core 1.4 GHz Unisoc
- Operating system : Android 9 Pie (Go Edition)
- Camera (Primary) : 5MP with LED flash
- Camera (Front) : 5MP
- Storage : 1GB RAM | 16GB internal
- Sensors : Ambient light sensor | Proximity sensor | Accelerometer (G-sensor)
- Other : The Google Assistant Button
- Battery : 2800 mAh
Stay tuned for further updates !