It has been more than five months since Nokia Mobile announced its premium feature phone Nokia 800 Tough at IFA 2019 and users in India are still waiting for its arrival in the country. On social media we get questions about its India launch on daily basis but we never had exact launch dates to share with you. Now, someone is selling this most awaited Nokia 800 Tough premium feature phone on Amazon India for Rs.11,999.
In this price you can easily purchase a good budget/mid-range Nokia Android smartphone but here we’re talking about a device which isn’t yet officially launched. When Nokia Mobile India will unveil it officially then of course price will be low (not cheap but definitely lower than the above one).
Click here to check Nokia 800 Tough on Amazon.in.
HMD Global calls it a rugged Nokia phone. This new Nokia is waterproof, dustproof & drop protected. It comes with a 2.4″ QVGA display, KaiOS, Google Assistant, supports WhatsApp & Google Maps, 2100 mAh long lasting battery with 43 days of standby time on single charge & much more.
- Colors : Black Steel, Desert Sand
- Size : 145.4 x 62.1 x 16.11mm
- Weight : 161g
- Durability : Water resistant and dustproof (IP68), drop protection (up to 1.8 meters), MIL-STD-810G compliant
- Display Size & Type : 2.4” (6.1 cm) QVGA
- Network bands (excluding USA and Latin America) GSM: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 | WCDMA: 1, 5, 8 | LTE 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38/41 (120MHz), 39, 40
- Network bands (Europe) GSM: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 | WCDMA: 1, 5, 8 | LTE 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20
- WiFi : 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth : 4.1
- Operating system : KaiOS
- RAM : 512 MB
- Internal storage : 4 GB
- CPU Qualcomm 205 Mobile Platform
- Rear camera : 2 MP with flash
- Audio : 3.5 mm headphone jack, FM radio & Loudspeaker
- Battery type : Non-removable 2100 mAh
Disclaimer : Before you decide to purchase the above product please note that Nokia 800 Tough isn’t officially launched in India yet. We suggest you to wait until its official launch. If you still want to make a purchase then it will be completely your responsibility. For more details refer our disclosure.
Stay tuned for more updates 🙂