Nokia 8.3 5G is now officially announced by HMD Global. It is designed to support multiple and evolving 5G network deployments, with support for both standalone and non-standalone 5G combinations, which operators are rolling out around the globe. Nokia 8.3 5G comes with a 6.81” Full HD+ PureDisplay with punch hole design. Its other key specs includes Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC, Quad rear cameras (64+12+2+2 MP with Zeiss Optics), 24MP front facing camera, 4500 mAh huge battery & much more.
Nokia 8.3 5G Specifications & Features Highlights :
- Colors : Polar Night
- Display : 6.81” FHD+ PureDisplay | 20:9 ratio
- Processor : Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G
- Cameras (Primary) : Quad cameras with 64MP main sensor + 12MP sensor with ultra-wide lens + 2MP depth sensor and 2MP sensor with macro lens | PureView quad camera imaging system with ZEISS Optics | Dual high CRI Rear flash
- Camera (Front) : 24MP
- Storage options (RAM+Internal storage) : 6GB+64GB | 8GB+128GB
- Operating system : Android 10
- Sensors & Keys : Ambient light sensor | Proximity sensor | Accelerometer (G-sensor) | E-compass | Gyroscope | Power button fingerprint sensor | The Google Assistant Button
- Battery : 4500 mAh | 9V/2A charging
Official Introduction Video :
Price & Availability :
The Nokia 8.3 5G is available globally starting in summer 2020 and comes in Polar Night for a global average retail price of 599 Euros (Approx. Rs.47,900 INR) for 6GB/64GB RAM/ROM and 649 Euros (Approx. Rs.51,800 INR) for 8GB/128GB storage options.
You can check out this device on company’s official website by visiting here.
So, finally most awaited Nokia 8.3 5G is now officially announced. We would like to hear your opinions about this new flagship (affordable or not ?) in the comments section below.
Stay tuned for further updates 🙂