Nokia 4.2 India launch is most likely on May 7th. Nokia Mobile India has just teased its launch in India via tweet. Their tweet says “All your answers are a tap away. 4 days before you can #DoItAll Stay tuned!”. In the same tweet they are showing the dedicated Google Assistant button from the Nokia 4.2. Checkout the tweet below for more details :
Nokia 4.2 with dedicated Google assistant button is the budget Nokia smartphone announced back in MWC’19. It comes with the 5.71″ HD+ Display. The display features the small Selfi Notch at the top of the device. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 SoC This new Nokia runs on the latest Android Pie 9.0 out of the box.
Nokia 4.2 Specifications
- Display – 5.71″ HD+
- Display Resolution – 720×1520 19:9 Ratio
- Colors – Black, Pink Sand
- Operating system – Android 9 Pie
- RAM – 2/3 GB
- Internal Storage – 16/32 GB
- Processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon 439
- Camera – Rear camera Dual 13MP AF/F2.2/1.12µm + 2MP FF/F2.2/1.75µm with 2 Phase Detection and flash
- Front-facing camera 8MP FF/F2.0/1.12µm
- Sensors – Fingerprint Sensor (Rear), Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, NFC, Biometric face unlock
- Battery – 3000 mAh
The Nokia 4.2 is expected to launch in India at a starting price of around Rs.10,000 INR. The exact price & availability will be revealing on May 7th.
What you think about the India launch of Nokia 4.2 ? Let us know in the comments section below.
Keep visiting our site for more exact details 🙂