Update : Nokia 3.2 is now officially launched in India. For details click here
Nokia 3.2 India launch might happen very soon. As HMD is now teasing the launch through Nokia Mobile India’s official social media accounts. In the latest tweet by Nokia Mobile India, they have teased the Nokia 3.2 by saying “Get ready to get caught in the world of endless beginning. Stay tuned to
#ViewMoreDoMore“. Why I’m telling you it’s Nokia 3.2, because the #ViewMoreDoMore tag. If you visit the Nokia.com/Phones you can find Nokia 3.2 with the same View more, do more tag. In the teaser video HMD is showing the bigger battery of Nokia 3.2.
Checkout the below teaser for details :
Nokia 3.2 is the budget smartphone & successor of Nokia 3.1. It was first announced in February at the MWC’19. The Nokia 3.2 comes with the 6.26″ HD+ display with selfie notch, dedicated Google assistant button, power button with notification led. It runs on Android 9.0 Pie & powered by Snapdragon 429 SoC. The battery of Nokia 3.2 is 4000 mAh bigger.
Nokia 3.2 Specifications :
- Display – 6.26″ HD+ a-Si TFT LCD with selfie notch
- Display Resolution – 720×1520 19:9 Ratio
- Operating System – Android 9.0 Pie
- RAM – 2/3 GB
- Internal Storage – 16/32 GB
- Processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon 429
- Sensors – Fingerprint Sensor (Only in Nokia 3.2 32 GB), Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Biometric face unlock
- Keys Power/notification light key, Volume up/down key, Google Assistant Button
- Rear camera – 13 MP AF/F2.2/1.12µm with flash
- Front-facing camera 5 MP
- Battery – 4000 mAh
- 2 days battery life
We’re expecting it’s price in India between 8-9k.
At what price you think HMD will launch this Nokia 3.2 in India ? What are your thoughts ? Tell us below in the comments section !
Keep visiting for all the upcoming news updates 🙂