Nokia 1.3 a new successor to Nokia 1/1 Plus is now officially announced. It delivers modern technology and the brand-new Android 10 (Go edition) OS, at a accessible price point. HMD calls it among the first smartphones launching with Camera Go, as well as low-light AI image fusion technology, Gallery Go and a bright HD+ edge-to-edge screen.
Nokia 1.3 Specifications & Features Highlights :
- Colors : Cyan | Charcoal | Sand
- Display : 5.71″ HD+ with selfie notch
- Processor : Qualcomm QM215
- Camera (Primary) : 8MP with AI low-light enhancement | LED flash
- Camera (Front) : 5MP
- Storage options (RAM+Internal storage) : 1GB RAM | 16GB internal storage
- Operating system : Android 10 (Go edition)
- Sensors & Keys : Ambient light sensor | Proximity sensor | Accelerometer (G-sensor) | The Google Assistant Button
- Battery : Removable 3000 mAh | 5W charging
Official Introduction Video :
Price & Availability :
The Nokia 1.3 is available globally starting in April and comes in Cyan, Sand and Charcoal with a global average retail price of 95 Euros (Approx. Rs.7,600 INR)
For more details we suggest you to check out this device on the company’s official website by visiting here.
Stay tuned for further updates 🙂