Today, we’ll let you know everything about the upcoming mid-range smartphone Nokia 7.3. This article contains leaked/rumored specifications, renders, price & details related to launch date we have seen until now. So, let’s begin but remember that rumors aren’t always 100% correct (they claim the info based on current prototypes) & that’s the reason you may see the actual final device could arrive with some little distinct hardware than what we have mentioned below.
Nokia 7.3 Specifications | Price | Launch date
- Dimensions: 165.8 x 76.3 x 8.2mm
- Display: 6.5″ Full HD+ | Punch hole design
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 690 5G
- Camera (Primary): Quad rear cameras with ZEISS Optics | 48MP main sensor | LED Flash
- Camera (Front): 24MP
- Storage: 4GB/64GB | 6GB/128GB
- Other: Fingerprint Sensor (Rear mounted) | 3.5mm Earphones Jack | USB Type-C Port
- Battery: 4000 mAh | 18W fast charging support
- Price: 255 USD | Rs.18,800 INR for 4/64GB (Expected)
- Launch date: November/December 2020 (Expected)
Nokia 7.3 Leaked Render Images
Most of the details we have mentioned above are claimed by IPEEWorld.com & Nokia Anew. We hope, now you got everything about Nokia 7.3.
Stay safe & stay tuned for more exact details 🙂